While eggs may seem like a simple enough ingredient, preparing them perfectly can actually be complicated. Most people think that they just need good quality eggs from Hillandale Farms Pennsylvania, as well as a pot and a spatula or spoon to make eggs. Even though this is not entirely wrong, it is not always easy to cook eggs perfectly and fast enough with just these basic items. Fortunately, a lot of amazing tools and gadgets are available today that can help people to elevate their egg game.
Hillandale Farms Pennsylvania lists certain useful gadgets for preparing eggs
Eggs are a much popular food item across the planet, and can be enjoyed in many ways. Here are a few popular egg gadgets and tools that can make preparing eggs a lot simpler:
- Color changing egg timer: The timer turns from red to green just right when a boiled egg is cooked on the outside but still has a lovely runny yolk.
- Boiled egg peeler: A lot of people struggle to properly peel a hard-boiled egg, and using this tool would be a great idea for such individuals. The egg shall slip right out of its shell every easily
- Silicone Pressure Cooker Egg Rack: Instant pots are widely used to make eggs with a delectable jam-like yolk. This Pressure Cooker Egg Rack helps in making more of such eggs at once. It tends to hold nine eggs, or even 18 if one can stack two racks. These racks are steady enough and stand upright, enabling a consistent cook.
- Egg slicer: Sliced eggs are often needed for soups, salads or even for topping some yummy avocado toast. A three-in-one egg slicer can be used to slice eggs perfectly each time and prepare a brunch that looks truly delightful.
- Hook-on poacher: Such nifty little poachers basically hook on the side of a pan and then submerge under the water level for a proper poach. They tend to have perforations in the bottom, which allows the water to move around the egg, but its shape stops the white from dispersing everywhere. Hook-on poachers are usually made of steel, and therefore they do not egg too hot. The egg can come out of these poachers with ease, and the perforations in the bottom allow the water to drain away without any effort.
- Stainless Steel Egg Topper: These toppers are designed to slice off the top of a boiled egg. A lot of people love soft boiled eggs, but face issues in cracking its shell. A steel egg topper can be used to do away with this hassle. One just has to put it on top of the egg, pull the handle, and remove the top of the shell without making a mess.
- Egg cracker: Getting shells into the bowl while cracking eggs can be immensely frustrating. This issue can be avoided by using an automatic egg cracker. Many of them even provide the option of separating the yolk from the whites while cracking the egg open.
Buying high-quality eggs from a dependable farm like Hillandale Farms Pennsylvania, as well as using gadgets mentioned above, can be quite useful in helping people to cook delicious eggs.